Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I’m sorry I’m not in right now, if you leave a message at the beep, BEEEEEEEEP

I will be at a conference for school Thursday and Friday and while I like to think that my presence from the blogosphere is detrimental to its whole existence, I realize that I am just a blip on the blog radar.

But just in case you tuned in for a quirky new post I would like to direct you to what I believe are some of my best work in this whole blogging thing we are doing.

Click on a link and enjoy some vintage kpinion (circa fall 2004 or spring 2005). These oldies but goodies will wet you appetite for some new posts to come next week.

Now don’t read them all at once but savor each post and save some for Friday, lest you blow all this entertainment on a quick fix. I will give you a heads up that some of these are LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG. Grab a coffee and a donut and enjoy.

If you want to learn a little bit more about me then feel free to check this out.

I’ll take “About Kpinion” for $300 Alex

Here are my personal Favorites with the Top Ten first and then the honorable mentions:

Top Ten (in no specific order)

Just Say No to Prime Rib

All In

The morning my silky pillows revolted

Did he think this was the circus?

Granola

I need a hero

City of a thousand lights, millions of putt putt courses, and of course Yakov

Untitled

What is normal anyway?

Grocery Store Surprise



Honorable Mentions (in no particular oder)

Here come the 80’s

Don’t be Dishin Me

In response to a question posted at Me and My Skirt

The prayer bandit strikes again

ROUSes

1 Bride, 5 Beauty Queens, and a baby that hadn’t pooped for two days

No more products

Like a big baked potatoe

One fuzzy moment or should I say foamy

Where is that pesky apply with the sleeping potion, and who is the wicked witch with the magic mirror?

9 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Now THIS is great. It almost makes up for there not being any live K-pinion. ALMOST. A conference?? For two days?? Here I thought I might just come surprise you with a visit at work since I'll be in D-town most of Friday, but nooooooo. Rats.

7/27/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Awww Amstaff sorry I will not be around for the visit. Darn I miss all the good stuff. Oh well have a good weekend and fun in D-town all day.

7/27/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wait do you call it D-town too or are you picking up my name for it? Either way is cool but if I had a slang word that became popular that would mean I'm the popular slang gal.

7/27/2005 3:51 PM  
Blogger steve said...

I already read these today... I went a little "overboard" (overbored?) with catching up on Katie.

Cornuts anyone?

7/27/2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

You get the credit. You are the Official Popular Slang Gal. BTW, did you see my invite over at Impatient Chicken's site. The same "CLUE comment" one. You simply MUST be available that day.

7/27/2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Steve, whoa now you must move on to another site and consume the entire history of posts. Wow you are either not working or working but not really WORKING.

I hope the overbored turned to excitement and mayhem at the can't stop reading-ness of my posts.

7/27/2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger steve said...

I enjoyed the read ;-)

The capital "Z" is in your court

7/27/2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

Kpinion, What kind of conference could you be attending? What do you need to conference about? I'm not sure I understand this. Perhaps it is just an excuse to get out of the office.

But, I've already read all of these, and remember each of them. What will I do now? Hmmm...Reminisce.

7/29/2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Did he think this was the circus?

Hands down KT this is my favorite. I can see it all so clearly since you wrote about it so well and I have been on University practically my entire life. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

7/29/2005 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home