Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hey remember me

Many of you might know of my sister-site Me and My Skirt. A link may be found just to the left of this post. It is where I chronicle the antics of myself and my many skirts (check out the site for the throughout process of this statement). I just wanted to let you know that it is up and active again (or will be more active then it has been this summer as my skirts took a short hiatus while capris and slacks replaced them).

Jes has shared some concerns before that I may not be able to keep up two blogs and yes it is a challenge but rest assure Kpinion will always be first and foremost but MaMS is a fun little side show for your to check out.

P.S. In an effort to keep you well informed: School starts in 3 weeks (OMW - OH MY WORD) so I will be posting but alas it will be spotty at some points and it may seem like I have disappeared from the blogosphere but know that I am here silently lurking and I will be in full force after the craziness of the start of school calms down. Also these next three weeks and the few after those when school is in the starting stages are always good breeding grounds for great posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

breeding grounds. hmmm...if you really, really think about what this means, and cannot help but imagine dogs breeding because you saw it your entire life growing up, then really, katie, this isn't a good visual.

7/26/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jes bring your mind out of the country gutter

7/27/2005 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home