Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

Ok, so maybe it isn't a jet plane but I am leaving. My bags are packed, I'm hitting the road (or air) and going on VACATION. Ahhhhh what a lovely word.

No fear, my lovely minions (HA, that made me laugh- I should be paying all of you to come and read the craziness that spews forth from my noggin) I will probably be blogging from my destination. Although, I can't tell you my destination because then my whole spy mission will be compromised and the guys in suits won't like that very much.

So tune in for secret, mysterious, and clandestine blogging in the near future.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where you are going.
And I plan on blackmailing you with that information...


-A better spy than you

7/18/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I know where you are going too... trust me... your spy mission is compromised if you told me.

7/18/2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Heheh. I hope it's somewhere cooler than HERE the last few days.

Are you going back to the swamp?

7/18/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I feel so vulnerable!

Who will protect me while you are away? How will I survive without my bodyguard? Horrors!

(Have fun...)

7/19/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Deals. I thought you were HER bodyguard. I'm so confused.

So much for the "secret" mission. Quite a few of us know where you are! Come back K-T.

It was 105 today people. crazy.

7/19/2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home