Friday, July 07, 2006

"What the freak? Jack-face"

You never really know what might come out of my mouth when someone turns right in front of me. I, of course, choose random name-calling instead of using my horn (specifically since I drive a foreign car and the horn could be mistaken for the squeak of a play-mobile toy).

Also I delight in giving friends fun catch phrases that they can use in future conversations. This specific phrase is a fav of one "Bianca The Flasher" (which I have dubbed as her new superhero name).

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You are too funny!

Don't you just LOVE the term, "jerk-face"?

Classic...

7/07/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger steve said...

jack face? JACK FACE??

scary yet somewhat catchy and to the point (whatever the point might be)

7/07/2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Beyonka is crazy. CRAZY.

7/07/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I enjoy calling people names too, and mine are just weird. Like, "You little EAR NOSE... or That guy is such an elbow face.

Hey it's better than cursing them, right?

7/07/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Some of my favorites are pudsucker, Bubba-head, and pinhead. Or sometimes I just shout, "What's wrong with you -- something?"

7/10/2006 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the freak jack face!
J-Col?!?!? How are you on here- aren't you on a mission trip?

-B.

7/10/2006 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home