Thursday, March 26, 2009

Letting out the inner monologue

So after two and a half years in FW, I realized I've squelched my inner monologue that once poored forth so freely on this blog. I'm not sure if it's a lack of subject matter or time, or more just a lack of putting effort into writing out my thoughts, but whatever the reason I'm committing to start posting again. This blog was always more about a place to write that continual conversation that happens in my head between me and myself and have some sort of evidence of what I was processing at the moment. So here goes, a choice to start writing again. We'll see what happens when I start letting the conversations and thoughts transfer to the page.

3 Comments:

Anonymous chirky said...

Could it be true? (I'm hoping so.)

3/28/2009 9:13 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Me, too!

3/29/2009 11:13 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Let's all turn over a new leaf!

3/31/2009 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home