Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stumped

It's funny for me to think that for almost two years I wrote a blog post practically daily and yet for the last two years I've been averaging one or two a month. I'm not sure if it's that I have less time to write or I have less things to write. Or maybe, it's a combination of both.

Oh I still think, boy do I think. But my thoughts are often left to rattle around in my brain than to go from pen to paper, or in my case, keyboard to screen. I do miss writing though. For being a more analytical, practical, administrative type person, writing always seemed to be my one creative outlet. It was a place for all the thoughts, questions, ideas, etc. that crowd my ever turning mind to find release.

So, I'm going to try to write more. Trust me it won't be a post a day, I've got too much going on for a goal like that. But maybe just a post a week. So if you're still out there internet I'm going to start speaking again. And if you're gone, that's ok, honestly I never wrote for you but more for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GEEZ. It's about time. Between you and Bianca, I was starting to place bets with myself to see who would write an entry first.

You won. Now I need to think of a prize.

10/24/2008 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I still come here at least once a week, so it's a date!

10/25/2008 11:37 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yey! I missed you!

11/04/2008 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home