Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inventory

Following in the footsteps of some good friends, Chirky and Binky (heck with those names Kpinion sounds down right normal), I'm sharing with you the contents of my duffel bag purse. Now I have to admit I upgraded from a normal size purse (still able to hold a small dog if needed though I have promised myself to never become one of those people) to a full fledged could pass for a school bag tote/purse so I have more room but haven't really taken advantage of that at all times.

Here we go:

Rubbermaid 7 cup plastic food container
Can of Campbells Select harvest chicken noodle soup (lunch)
Wallet
Iphone
Ipod
Ear phones
Small notebook
Laminated Tax Exempt form (for work)
Check stub
Couple pieces of folded paper
Checkbook
Nail File
A pretty Cross pen in case that belonged to my grandmother
Mechanical pencil
A "katie" pen in hot pink (note: I usually have an abundance of these but today only one)
"Look Ma, new hands" lotion (heaven for my skin)
Burts Bees Lip Balm
C.O. Bigelow Lip Balm
Burts Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Zesty Red
Clinique Lip Gloss in Juicy Apply
Estee Lauder Gloss in Cherry (a crazy red that I don't wear)
Clinique Color Surge impossibly glossy
Liplicious Tasty Lip Color (Dipped Strawberry - YUMMY)
California Pizza Kitchen receipt (from Sunday afternoon)
Keys
My set of valet keys (not sure why these are in here)
A package of Halls Defense Vitamin C drops in Strawberry
Two granola bars (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor is you were intersted)
A travel container of assorted meds (advil, aleve, and tylenol)
A few said pills in the bottom of my purse
Eclipse mints in a tin with a lid that always comes open
A few said mints in the bottom of my purse
Kleenex pocket pack
Eye drops for contact wearers
Powder Compact
A mirror compact
A hershey kiss
A small reeses peanut butter cup
A bandaid
A Pappas bros. pack of matches
A roll of smarties
1 penny
6 bobby pins


That's all folks. The sad thing is there's plenty of room for a sweatshirt or small child.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You girls and your suitcases masquerading as purses. How do you even find anything with a bag that big?

12/30/2008 6:47 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

what, no armored car?

loved the small child comment. cracked me up.

12/31/2008 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finding it quite fascinating that all 3 of us have a surplus of lip products in our purses. I always knew I was not the best at being in a monogamous lip gloss relationship, but I never realized so many others shared my weakness!

12/31/2008 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home