Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jes told me to do it

Jes of Chirky fame has a meme (oh by the way I still don't know why these are called that, let alone how to pronounce it - something like memememememe as if I was warming up my voice for an operaretic solo?) on her site about "6 weird things about you" and as I read through her list shaking my head in agreement I came upon her command to all who read her post to henceforth commence with completing the meme themselves.

And since I told Jes a while back that she had complete control of my life and should tell me what to do in all circumstances I guess i have to comply with this new command.

So 6 (or six - just for you jes and all your paticularity) weird things about me:

1. I have freakishly longs fingers and toes . . . also i can push my thumb across my palm in such a way that you can see the whole top knunckle sticking out the other side.

2. I HATE soggy bread and will avoid it at all costs . . . this has led to me eating a bowl of chicken and dumplings and leaving all the dumplings in a bowl, one big mound of soggy bread, this lead me to dry heave

3. I am a natural blonde . . . but I'm not dumb, ok that's really not all that weird but hey it's not all that normal either

4. I don't like the movie ET, not one bit, in fact ET kinda scares me with his brown poop looking body and all those wrinkles, and that scary voice, ok so I'm a bit freaked out by ET, fine, I admitted it

5. As a child I was what you would call "paticular" (ok fine I still am) but I would cry, yes CRY and throw a fit, if I was given a papertowel that wasn't torn off perfectly with no ratty or jagged edges, that my friends is what you call "special"

6. _____________________________________
This one I will leave blank and give you the opportunity to fill in yourself. What is something you find rather weird about me? Go ahead, blank slate, have at it, I think I might find this rather interesting to see what you have to say.

13 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Weird.

Can't think of a six... although I am sure you have at least 60 other weird things about you.

12/07/2006 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave us a blank slate? What? Seriously? Bwahahahahaaaa!

Actually, I'm racking my brain and can't think of anything weird about you. Why is that?

Maybe because you're such a good friend of mine, that I've completely overlooked any weird tendencies and accept you just the way you are?

That TOTALLY sounds good.

I'll have to think about this. I know I have several things about you that I think are weird.

12/07/2006 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to call something about you weird....that would mean I have to look into the mirror and call myself weird. I'm just not willing to do that! I think you are quite wonderful and although you don't live near me....I'm happy to think about the times we can hang out. Maybe soon, but probably not this month. its going by sooo fast!

12/07/2006 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mentioned dry heaving...bath and body works spray and corn nuts have both been known to send you into a fit of dry heaves from what i can recall! :)

12/07/2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Only 5 weird things about you -- that says something. Not entirely sure what, but you're definitely not a basketcase.

So you've got that going for you ...

12/08/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have a sixth! I have a sixth!!

Your uncanny ability to fall down at any given moment...

*Evil laughter ensues*...

I'm not so sure that this would be constituted as "wierd", but it is unusual!! But really, friend, you know that the only reason I can pick on you about this one is because we share this "wierd" ability - hey - I have the five inch long scar to prove it!! :)

12/08/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Wait. Just a Cotton Pickin' Minute.

All these "features" and nothing. NOTHING about obsessive door locking??!?!? K-T! DisaPOINTed.

To all: K-T has the ability to make you feel SUMO safe in a car. Has the Mom Reach Across gift, as well as the ability to lock the doors an interminable frequency and rate of speed.

Uncanny!

12/08/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I don't know anything weird about you, so I'll leave #6 blank.

I am with you on the soggy bread thing. I thought I was the only weird one who was like that.

12/08/2006 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird is normal, it's a good thing

12/10/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

No mention of your stick horse? Alas...

12/11/2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Your hair is almost TOO shiny... like sometimes when you are outside and the sun hits it the reflection burns my retinas. overly shiny hair is just weird.

12/11/2006 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's so interesting that you and I both did this today and each only came up with five things. Even interestinger because it's been so long since I've been here. It's like a sign, or something.

Probably just something.

12/11/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Where, oh where, are you, Weird Katie?

12/12/2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home