Thursday, November 09, 2006

Weird just weird

Today is my last day of elementary school and tomorrow is the last day of secondary. I've seen some of these kids grow up from little seven and eight year old to teenagers. It's just a little weird hard.



*Also have something brewing in my mind for a thinking post. I'm not sure what my internet access will be like for the next week or so because of the move and job change so I feel like I need to having something of value before an extended break. So I'm working on it and we'll see what comes out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time sure does move quickly once you're no longer in that holding period!!!

On a side note...I had this dream last night about my slippers. You know, the ones that are seal and rabbit fur. So, in this dream I was outside in a field and saw a deer pass by. Behind it came an albino badger....it noticed my lovely black and white slippers and started trying to get them. I kept jumping up because there were no chairs or tables to climb on. I woke up at 530am quite exhausted from all that jumping. Just had to share this. ~C

11/09/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Sad and happy for you! Can you tell I'm having mixed emotions about you leaving?

I just have to remember that you're not moving THAT far away.

11/09/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Get internet access FAST!

11/09/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

I'm excited for your new move!

11/09/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What is your new job going to be? I haven't been by much lately and I think I probably missed your news on it.

11/09/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger steve said...

first let me say I am a little frightened about Caron's Albino badger dreams...

Change is rough but dang it sure is better than where you were not so long ago not knowing what you were going to do. You are going into MINISTRY Katie. Let it sink in and know that this is what you have wanted to do. God IS faithful. God DOES listen. God DOES provide.

Why?

because God IS good

11/10/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home