Friday, November 17, 2006

Somebody pinch me

Ok, I'm in the new apartment, job, town, etc. and wow it's just all so "new". The good, shiny, good smelling new, much like a new car with the new car scent where you want to live in your car because it's NEW and SHINY and SMELLS GOOD and it's NEW and that is just so exciting.

So I'm here, I'm learning all the new ropes, and new roads, and just new. I still have a long to-do list that includes buying a computer and an internet connection because hello I miss all my internet buddies.

Ok, well this was really just a quick drive by blogging to let you know that I wasn't attacked by a band of roving cowboys or longhorns cause I'm living in cow-town now.

13 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

Whew! I'm glad you're okay. :)

I can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

11/17/2006 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. I keep thinking about the phrase, "I miss all my internet buddies" and how lame it sounds, and then? Then I remember how when I'm in your situation, I'd feel exactly the same way.

Which also makes me lame, so you're in good company.

11/17/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Sounds neat! Wish you the best in this new part of your life.

11/17/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

I can smell the "new smell" all the way over here!!

11/18/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR NEW!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

I think you might like the new vid on my blog... it's yer BOYFRIENDS!!!

11/19/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I'll pinch ya!

11/19/2006 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

11/20/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Yipee-tie-yi-yay for ya!

11/20/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Wait, wait, WAIT!!!! Are you REALLY Shane's girlfriend? I must know.

11/20/2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

AHAHAHA oh Lorie that would be something I might have as my banner if I was . . . ok I really wouldn't do that but . . . I love Shane and Shane and have forever and well if Shane B did happen to want to break bread with me I wouldn't be one to say no

11/20/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Glad you're getting all settled in. Hope you're able to get a computer and internet soon!

11/20/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Hello-o-o-o-o. Can you hear me from over thereeeee?

Hope you are doing well, adjusting quickly and enjoying the new job and digs!

Take care my fair-haired friend!

11/21/2006 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for you in all your new adventures... what a well deserved blessing for you my beautiful friend!

11/21/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home