Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Remember

Sometimes I realize I have to remember what I already know; not just remember with my mind, but with my heart. I have to awaken the truth that is deep within me, to bring back to life all that I know and I have learned.

Sometimes it pays to go back and look at what you spoke. Because, if out of the mouth comes the heart, than at some point my heart held all these things to be true and I need to remember that.

I can't

Met by grace

Slavery

Collision

Choose your own adventure

Princesses and Heroes

He loves me

Hands

Because I said so

Come

Love

Miracle

Masquerade

No Title

Puzzling

Rainbows and Mustard Seeds

Identity

Scars

11 Comments:

Blogger Aim Claim said...

Second to God, the greatest teacher we have is our own heart... and you, my friend, have an amazing heart.

You have inspired us all to dig deep and learn from ourselves. Thank you for all of these great posts!

ps. my favorite was the Masquerade post

5/23/2006 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo. I like that, Aim Claim. "Second to God, the greatest teacher we have is our own heart..."

Has that been around for a while, and I've just never heard it?

5/23/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

God gave us our heart. As long as we keep it close to Him, it is a great guide.

5/23/2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Good stuff.

you might have single handedly broke the links on a post record...

;-)

5/24/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

ha, well steve, i am an over achiever, and yet i did the least amount of typing to cover the most amount of information, so i must be a lazy over achiever

5/24/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Just posting a comment because I want to.

5/24/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

A lazy over-achiever. Nice.

But you're right -- we do need to constantly remind ourselves of what we have learned.

5/24/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

and actually in december i posted a "best of" and it had 21 links, so couldn't even top myself this time

5/24/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Where is the link to the post with 21 links?

Hee Hee.

5/24/2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Leave it to Ben McMinn.

5/24/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Nancy Lee DeMoss says that we have to "preach the gospel to our own hearts" continuously. Pretty biblical, I think. (I didn't read any of your posts yet, but I will!)

Oh, and someone ELSE might have said that, too...but I heard it from her.

5/25/2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home