Thursday, May 18, 2006

Why hasn't anyone told me this yet?

I just noticed that I have elf-like ears. Now their not extremely pointed or anything and I won't be stopped by some Legend of Zelda nerds and asked for my autograph, but really I think I could have been an extra in all three Lord of the Rings as an elven princess or something (and maybe even been an alternative love interest for Viggo).

How have I not noticed this before?
Does everyone else realize this about me and have just witheld that information?

P.S. I'm in meetings all day so really this is all you're going to get from me so enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I never see your ears. They're hidden behind your ridiculously shiny hair.

I had no idea, but I SO am going to look when I see you next. Sunday? I'm on it like white on rice!

5/18/2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I have freakishly small ears (or so I've always been told).

Oh, I LOVE Zelda! I use to play that game for hours (until my stupid brother erased my game).

Can you wiggle your ears? That would be cool. I can roll my tongue, but not wiggle my ears. Maybe only pointy eared people can wiggle their ears? Or people from Nebraska? Maybe you learned it from your horse-friend? AM, you should find out if Katie can wiggle her ears like a horse the next time you see her (on Sunday apparently).

5/18/2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall noticing this about your ears.

Please demonstrate next time I see you.

5/18/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Better yet... why don't you draw a picture Katie?

5/18/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

I have never noticed you ears... maybe it is because your BEAUTIFUL golden locks are covering them up!

5/19/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

fDeals - I'll do my best.

But I can't even roll my tongue.

5/19/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home