Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm not here right now but feel free to leave a message

I'm off to a friend's wedding and all related wedding-type-activities.

Feel free to abuse my comments for your own pleasure or enjoyment.

Hmmmm, you can tell a joke, ask a question, plan a revolution of a small country, tell me all the things you love about me (haha such a lame attempt at shallow ego boosting), or better tell me all the things you hate about me (hmmmm, yep I'll leave that in and see if anyone takes the bait and runs with it), or you can just post randoms thoughts of your own little brains.

9 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Katie has Monkey arms... I neither love them or hate them... It's just a fact.

5/18/2006 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KT's not really going to a wedding. She's going for her first colonic.

KT, it's nothing to be ashamed of!

5/18/2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Were those Katie's Feces in the picture??

5/18/2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Ben: Jes is all about poop and enemas today...

5/18/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

How come they can make a cracker shaped like a fish, but actual fish are shaped like sticks?

Anyone?

5/18/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I'm sorry to hear about your elfen ears. You can't tell it from your photos, if that's any consolation.

So, do you have special hearing powers? I was thinking maybe you get better reception with pointy models.

5/19/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm sad you're gone today! Booo!

and umm.... I think your ears look fine. lol

5/19/2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Katie, why is it that you park in a driveway, but you drive on a parkway?

hmmmm

5/20/2006 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"or you can just post randoms thoughts of your own little brains."

Did no one else pick up on this insult?...little brains...

hmmmmmph!

5/20/2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home