Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not really a dry spell but more of a flood

Do you ever feel at the exact same moment that you have so much to say and yet nothing at all to say? I guess I live a life of contradictions. Really I think I might just be one big blonde haired contradiction.

So . . . . . . . I have nothing to write and yet so much to say. In events like this I find it is just easier to point you in a different direction.



So, on me, you may enjoy this blonde joke.
When a blonde is giving you a blonde joke it is by default good, because, well, we've heard them all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's not funny! lol

1/04/2006 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only assume you are wanting to talk about how the UT-USC Rose Bowl game is going to come out but are torn between wanting your home state school to win and yet not wanting Mack Brown to claim college football's top crown...right?

1/04/2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

That is just plain mean... I am so glad that I am not blonde.

Hook em Horns!

1/04/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I wondered how far this would go and I eventually ended up here: the end of the world internet last page

1/04/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

A blonde joke with no point... go figure.

lol.

I want to hear all about the flood... what's going on in that head of yours Katie?

1/04/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

O.k., as I'm clicking on the links I'm thinking: now as a blonde, should I keep clicking or should I stop? Are these links infinite?

I'm proud to say that I did stop after about 5 hits! Thanks Crystal for the link to the end!

1/04/2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

har har har... glad there aren't so many redhead jokes...

1/05/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

So not funny!

You know why there are no brunette jokes? Blondes wouldn't understand them.

1/05/2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hahahahahahahaa

There is something so refreshing that so many of you non-blondes clicked away trying in vain to find the end of the joke

It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside as an evil laugh rumbles from my tummy

1/05/2006 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home