Friday, December 23, 2005

Hello to all

Ok I have a Christmas post (you knew I would), but it isn't quite ready yet. If (and this is a big if) you are so inclined to return tomorrow on the eve of this day we celebrate our Lord's birth I promise (PROMISE) to have a post up that is a bit more in the vein of Kpinion's "thinking" side.

In the mean time, I wish you all a joy filled Christmas Eve eve. As always, comments are welcomed, if not begged for(hahaha).

Gosh you sure are patient with me, and keep coming back even though I've been pitiful in my postings of late. Thanks for your fun banter in the comment section, you all make me smile and laugh daily.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS KATIE PANTS!

12/23/2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Merry Christmas!

Don't worry, I'll ck back for your Christmas post! Can't wait.

12/23/2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm not going anywhere that far away from a computer.... Can't wait to read it.

12/23/2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Always a joy reading your posts Katie! Can't wait for your Christmas one!

12/23/2005 6:09 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hahahah Green: love the new pic! It's ummmm... interesting! lol!

12/23/2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Merry Christmas K-T! Is it too late to call you? Are you checking your blog right now? Are ya? Are ya? If not, then come on over tomorrow. I'll see ya sometime!

12/23/2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

stephanie:

It's green, so it's relevant in the blogger sense. It encapsulates the silly part of me.

12/24/2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home