Thursday, December 22, 2005

Because I guess I really don't have to be here

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA for the last few days, but you, my friends, kept the party hopping without me here.

Hmmmmm so there is a blogger boy band in the works it seems? And in the vein of NKOTB, how lucky can a girl get. Will you have posters, and buttons, and pillows. If you need help with the dance moves, I'm a pro (and yes people I'm admitting that i know boy band dance routines - occupational requirement when working at a youth summer camp).

Captain SOS made a cameo, although I'm not sure if it was the real Capt'n or a faker.

Everyone came out of the woodwork to post on a non-post. And I didn't even have to do anything to get this much of a response. WOW, maybe i should post non-posts more often, I seem to get a bigger response.

So this really isn't all that great of a post either (sorry) but I promise to get something up tomorrow that is of some sort of worth.

In the mean time, please feel free to comment at will.

15 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I'm commenting at will.

And K-T, don't you realize that even just a Title and not even a post brings the masses to comment on your site?

Now THAT'S talent my ridiciously shiny blonde friend. Not you, but your hair.

12/22/2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Yeah! Dudettes! We're totally missing the girl band! Who's in? What will our name be? What DANCE MOVES will we bust out with? Katie will OBVIOUSLY have to be our choreographer, because she has SKILLZ in this area... hmmm. I could sing! Amstaff... wanna be a FLY GIRL???

Who's with me? lol

12/22/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Me???? A Fly Girl???? Um, O.K., sure!

12/22/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Oh Logan what you dont know is Miss Katie can throw the serious post up. In fact that is what it is most of the time. We all take her off track.

I am boycotting again....

J/k
ttyl
hags
mcahny (merry christmas and happy new year for those not hip to Junior high year book lingo)

12/22/2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Katie: Is it legal to use Junior High Year Book Lingo on your blog?

12/22/2005 1:07 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Commenting at will... hummmm... it is really crazy to me that you didn't even post anything and there were 30 something posts... I mean, KT's blog is the hot spot to be!

ps. I want in on that girl band!

12/22/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

hags?

I'm not up on my lingo, but I already knew that. I had to be edumacated by Eddo last month on what "DTR" is.

*sigh*

12/22/2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What, JCol, you don't want to "bust a move"? Alright: well, where do you want to be? You want to sing? You want to be on "stage crew"? Talk to me, sister!

Aim - You're in. No worries ;)

12/22/2005 2:49 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I was just saying that I didn't think I was worry to be a fly girl. But if JLo can do it, so can JCo.

12/22/2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

ahahahahaha, I leave for a few hours and look what happens. Come one, come all to the kpinion circus, have fun and comment with wild abandonment.

HAGS? Ok I was in junior high more recently than you steve but I am at a loss for this one. I'm hoping it means something other than just "hag" cause if not then we are sooooo fighting.

12/22/2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

oh and we are totally starting a girl band and I think we can give the blogstreet boys a run for their money.

12/22/2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Gee...even when I make (in my mind) really good posts that SHOULD get comments on it, I hardly get any...I make posts that don't really require many or any comments and get a couple...what does a girl have to do to get more comments? LOL

I'd offer to be in the girl band...but I can't dance...I can't sing...

12/22/2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Commenting...

12/22/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

at

12/22/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

will.....

12/22/2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home