Friday, May 20, 2005

Do de do de, do de do de . . . . . . . .

You're traveling to another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound... but of mind.
A journey into a wondrous land, whose boundaries are only that of the imagination...
you're entering...
the Twilight Zone...

Except in my case I’ve entered the Drama Zone. Unfortunately I am not able to fully share with you how I came to this alternate dimension, what I am doing there, or how (or if) I can return. Just know that crazy things are afoot and Kpinion is making some big decisions that may have a profound affect.

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I.LOVE.THE.TWILIGHT.ZONE.

And just so you know, everytime I read Kpinion I enter the Drama Zone. It's really cool. ;)

5/20/2005 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What decisions? Too cruel to leave us hanging like that...

5/20/2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I agree with Ben, when we come here we are always in the drama zone, I was telling someone the other day, you post some crazy stuff here. lol!!!

5/21/2005 9:21 PM  
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Go, Katie, go. Milk the dramatic moment.

5/23/2005 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home