Thursday, March 10, 2005

TGIF or TGITH

Does it feel like Friday to anyone else? Maybe it's because today is the last day for our elementary students before Spring Break but it feels like it is crazy day. Unfortunately I have to come back tomorrow for crazy day part deux with the secondary kids and they will be wild because they actually know what spring break it and have plans. So I will sit at my desk and work and hold my breath for tomorrow when I can really say TGIFBSB (thank goodness it's friday before spring break)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

isn't the cusp of spring break almost better than the real thing? i mean, the friday-before-spring-break excitement can be better than sitting around the house bored. have a great break katie! i assume you won't post since you have no computer. even a mac is better than no computer...

3/10/2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

hi. i don't have anything to say.

except that blogger comments are now working. which you'll realize when you try to comment. and when you visit any one else's site and see that i have written the same sentence out of my pure joy and excitement.

3/11/2005 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home