Thursday, February 24, 2005

Numbers, Benetar, and Menudo

Is it Friday? Today feels like a friday, not because I will be leaving for the weekend anytime soon but becasue today has been random. Fridays are always random. When I worked at kamp we had random Sundays and would do things backwards or out of order or etc. etc. etc. So today has been random. I feel like my life is in the hands of a man sitting on a couch with one hand tucked in his waistband and the other flipping channels on the remote. Everything is fast, short, and random. Here's a little computer work, now a little data entry, now so algebra skills, now a little lunch, back to the data entry, now some course planning, here's a little registration help desk, ok now a little Pat Benatar (we are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong . . . . love is a battlefield, oh, e, oh, e, oh, e, oh, e, oh), now reminicing about my menudo poster (it was first grade, I was living in Beaumont, they were big back then), now some more data entry, now my brain explodes. So randomness, yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

your brain explodes...

i have never seen that happen. how interesting.

2/24/2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home