Tuesday, February 22, 2005

We appreciate you

Thank you for clicking on kpinion. We at kpinion appreciate your business and your loyalty to our service. We are experiencing a high volume of work at this time and are unfortunatly unable to supply you with the quality of blog that you are accustomed to. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniece this may cause you. We are working furiuosly to finish our work so that we can return to providing you with a fun, intelligent, and humorous blog. Thank you for your patience. May we suggest you visit some of our friends so that your search for enterainment is not without success.

The following are friends of kpinion. While we do recommend them to you, we in no way suppor, agree with, or can be held responsible for what you may find.

Just say Jes

Posted Note

Ebumpkin

When you call me, call me Al

Again thank you for your valued attendance. Too da loo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

and we appreciate YOU, kpinion. i check your blog(s) daily for new humor from the skirt-wearhing-school-working-friends-with-jes world. i do appreciate your insight, and though i may not comment often, you do have a ghost-reader here. :)

2/22/2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

hi katie. so...being a dual-blogger is not as easy as you once thought, eh? i sound canadian, eh?

WELL, I'M NOT. SO QUIT THINKING IT.

amanda, i love that you read kt's blog. kt, you should read amanda's blog. it's one of my thrice-dailies.

(shh! sometimes i check it even MORE than thrice-daily.)

i really like saying thrice-daily. that, and "Thank you, The Management" and "The End."

so go read Amanda's blog. she is SUPER funny. that's why she is a thrice-daily read.

Thank you,
The Management

The End.
:)

2/22/2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

If you notice Jessica my friend I dual blogged today. The dual is not my enemy, in fact, it is a challenge that I strive to overcome. I do though have problems blogging at all lately. Work is crazy busy, the good kind of crazy where I feel accomplished at the end of the day but unfortunately it limits by blogging as I need to eat lunch to recover my energy for work.

BTW you are one to point fingers on dual blogging what was that other blog you had, oh yeah How to Charm Me, and what happend to it?

2/22/2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

it's dissolved!! DISSOLVED, I TELL YOU!

BECAUSE I COULDN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF DUAL BLOGGING.

now, i sit fat and happy with my one blog site. :)

2/22/2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

katie. c'mon. you don't support and agree with everything that i post?

that's absurd!

2/23/2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Katie thanks for all the sweet things you said on my website, you are a great friend and such a good encouragement! I hope you are planning on making it to game night on the 12th!

2/24/2005 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home