Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I will have nightmares tonight

Numbers, numbers, they're everywhere. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. and on and on and on. I'm working on statistical research and survey data. Man I never knew that statistical marketing class I took would come in handy. Where is an SSE program when I need it (I think it's called that). Data is pooring into and out of my head, I am speaking in numbers, thinking in numbers, even walking in numbers. 1 step 2 step 3 step. First, second, third. I just know that i am going to dream about large numbers from Sesame Street attacking me tonight and Big Bird and Snufalufagus will just sit there and laugh and laugh as the giant 9 comes crashing down on me. Oh the horror.

1 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

kt. go home. it sounds like you need the rest!

3/01/2005 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home