Thursday, February 10, 2005

In a Funk

I'm in a funk. A nasty, horrible, never ending funk. Everything is going just wrong enough today to annoy and frustrate me. There is no bright side to look at, no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there isn't even a rainbow, just dark nasty drizzly rain that smells like metal. The rain that never seems to end and the rain where you realize that you left your windows down 10 hours too late. I'm not is a state of utter dispair, end of the world, rip my hair out, curl into a little ball and mumble things. I'm just funky, yucky, junky, funky. Everything is ending up wrong today and I'm saying all the wrong things and supersentitive to the fact that I'm probably furstrating and annoying everyone who comes into contact with me. I hate the funk.

2 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

katie, is it the time of the Woman's Monthly Angst?

2/10/2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

i meant agony. Women's Monthly Agony. not angst. that's just ridiculous.

2/10/2005 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home