Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I want my two dollars*

At the moment I have the jaw line of a man, square and firm. I'm also out three teeth, wisdom teeth. Why three, you ask? Well because I had one pulled less than a year ago after passing out at Walmart. But that's a different story.

So I'm three teeth down, one and a half days of recovery done, no more pain pills needed, and a sqare jaw. Not bad.

But back to the post title. Do you think the Tooth Fairy makes deliveries to adults? And just how much is a wisdom tooth worth in the current exchange rate?

6 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I think the laws (are they laws?) of inflation and interest should be applied here. I'd expect at least $300.

So, you're officially sans wisdom now, huh?

12/13/2007 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you up in the NW it's about $10.

What I think you should do is call your insurance and tell them you'd like to sell them your wisdom teeth to cover part of your deductible. See what they say....hehe ~C

12/13/2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Haha and ouch!

I think when you get older you should get something really cool from the tooth fairy, like the ability to eat whatever you want without gaining weight. Or a super power of any sort would also be a nice option.

12/14/2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

I am commenting from my blackberry.

12/14/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

all i can see in my head is the paper boy from better off dead chasing john cusack across the football field. or was it a baseball field?

12/14/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

I don't know; growing up, the rate was only 25 cents/tooth. But wisdom never comes cheap.

12/20/2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home