Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Gone are the days of posting each 24 hour period (and even a few multi-posts days).

Life is good, busy but good. I had a great friend in for the weekend and in between concerts, game playing, eating, candy corn, rain, and baby-holding we had a few minutes to paint my apartment. Thanks Caron, YOU ROCK. I'll post some pictures eventually so you can see our (well mostly her) skills with the paintbrush.

In the meantime I've been swamped with work, which is a good thing, but it does lead to a lull in blogging. So anyone have any questions?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your gut say...if I tell you I want to buy a new house. ~C

10/24/2007 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all still patiently waiting for your photos to be posted. =)

10/31/2007 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you post a direct link to deal's website?

10/31/2007 1:09 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

I have to say, I very much miss blogging every day too... and I miss spending even more time reading other people's blogs throughout my day. It makes me wonder what I used to do at Cardinal and how many hours out of my day I actually spent working? Hummmmm? Good question. Either way, it was nice to be in touch and creative (and not in the "writing lesson plans" creative way!)

11/06/2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home