Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Heart (pun intended)

I'm not much of a jewelry person and when I do choose to add a little bit of accessory to my day, it's usually something simple. And yet there is this flower ring where the petals are each made of pieces of jade that struck my fancy at a jewelry shop once. Seriously for me this ring is not only fancy but pretty "out there".



Now I'm having a swooning moment over this necklace:


I know it might seem busy and a bit over the top but there is something about letters and numbers that facinates me and then the story behind the necklace is touching. Here's the link if you want to find out more (OR even buy it for me, but it is a bit pricy) .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's dangerous to post such a thing on here. What if you get FOUR of the same necklace? And whatever happened to that jade ring? Do you own it? I don't remember you ever wearing it.

9/28/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ah but Jes then I would have multiple fun necklaces and I could share them. No go on the jade ring, it is way more pricy than the necklace, so I just admire it from memory.

9/28/2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that necklace. And her site is very pretty, too.

9/30/2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So precious!

9/30/2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Very interesting... maybe KT, you were "The Count" in a former life... 1 ha ha ha! 2 ha ha ha!

I read the story too, very sweet.

10/02/2007 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out


http://www.pictage.com/xml/photodisplay/photo.xml?scan=15&code=UYGXDURVWKMB1MN0E3CO&event=296997®istration_required=yes

you thought you had long toes.

10/02/2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I'd totally buy it for you if I could, say, ACTUALLY MEET YOU FOR ONCE.

Although, the poking war we have going on is fun, too.

Sigh.

10/02/2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home