Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Popular but maybe not in the right way

So it seems that Kpinion is getting some good internet traffic as of late. Unfortunately it's not for my witty sense of humor, sarcastic zingers, or even my deep and thoughtful prose. Nope, it's for this:

Click here

And while I am happy to know that my little blog is a pit stop on the world wide web, I'm not sure what kind of impression people are taking with them based on that one post. So a special thanks to Jes for helping me garner some random traffic.

P.S. I'm busy busy busy as of late so blogging has ended up further down the list. Maybe you should join the crowd and just go be mesmerized by that hairy chest and chocolates while you're waiting for me to get back in the swing of things.

8 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Insert evil laughter here.

8/21/2007 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The phrase "just go be mesmerized by that hairy chest" is making my stomach turn.

And not in a good way.

8/21/2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

But I don't like chocolate OR hairy chests. ewwwww.

Thanks anyway.

8/21/2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

That's just freaky scary.

8/22/2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger spaghettipie said...

So, have you gotten your blog fixed yet?

8/24/2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yum. Chocolates and chest hair.

8/27/2007 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie, I don't have your address... email me and I'll send you a bobble, but I need it asap as they're going out this week!

8/28/2007 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just coughed up a hairball.

;-)

8/29/2007 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home