Monday, September 25, 2006

Did you know . . .

that you should buy yellow note cards because you retain things written on yellow colored paper in your memory better and longer?

The more you know . . . . (insert musical tra-la-la here)

And now that you've been submitted to my random public service announcement I would like to direct you to a daily stop on my trek through the world wide web.

Indexed

This is the perfect pit stop for me during the day, because

1. It's funny in a witty sort of way (as opposed to the not-so-witty type of funny characterized by the "pull my finger" genre of funny)

2. It appeals to my inner-math-nerdom

3. It's on fun little psuedo-notecards


That's all I got today folks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I like that!

9/25/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I added it to my favorites... I loved Statistics... this had more of a statistical flavor than a mathematical flavor to me....

So it appealed to my inner-static-nerdom.

9/26/2006 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I love that site. Some of them are REALLY funny, like this one and this one.

9/26/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home