Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pics, Vids, taking the easy way out

So this weekend an old friend (old as in I've known him for a long time, and his new bride for that matter) got married. Congrats Matt and Lindsay!!

These are "the girls" - a group of lovely ladies that have all at one time or another worked together in youth ministry, bonded over good food, shared laughter (and tears on occassions), and are a rowdy bunch when you get us together in a restaurant.


The girls all fancy

The hair. It seems that I scored on the genetic wheel of fortune to get my golden locks that have been coined "ridiculously shiny" by JCol (she gets the props for inventing the term). Eddie, in a moment of photog brillance, caught me in mid twirl and captured the patented pantene hair flip.

The patented pantene head twirl

(I think this got a bit corrupted in the cropping, but you get the picture (pun most definitely intended)

And then Scuba (Erica's husband, she's the hottie standing next to me in the group pic) sent me the re-formatted combo-vid of the Great Pumpkin Blow of 2005. So for your viewing pleasure I present that now.



9 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

Great pictures. Seems like a good time was had by all!

9/19/2006 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ridiculously shiny, indeed. have you EVER had a bad hair day?

9/19/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I like how you also have what I refer to as "the giant effect" in photographs. Especially when wearing heals (like I am assuming you were). If I wear any heal I'm suddenly over 6 feet tall!

We tall ones should stick together - if only for the sake of group pictures (and “second-ing” in a scrum).

You’re so much better than me, though. I slouch when around the “wee-ones”.

You all look gorgeous! Love the dresses!

9/19/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Good times. The patented pantene hair flip. You do have that one down to a science!

9/19/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

HI Katie!! cute pics. How are you doing? Long time no talk!

9/19/2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Deals just called me a "wee-one."

We're in a fight.

9/20/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

That is a nice patented pantene hair flip. You should do comercials.

I am trying to get the dang video to load.

9/20/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Jes is a "wee-one"! Jes is a "wee-one"! Haha! :P

9/20/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger steve said...

the hair... oh my... the hair...

that is so perfect... that is SO Katie

9/20/2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home