Monday, September 18, 2006

Because it's Monday and this takes little brain effort

Complete the Thought:

Never again in my life: will I attempt to change the color of my hair

When I was five: I was known as a tom-boy

High School was: a long time ago

I will never forget: many things, I have a pretty good memory, no cracks about elephants

I once met: a dancing pink elephant, although I might have been dreaming

There’s this girl I know who: never ceases to make me laugh

By noon I’m usually: wanting more coffee

Last night I: met up with my “old lady” friends to catch up, where I did some strategic rearranging of my food so as not to let my green bean juice containimate my chicken strips or steak fries (I'm weird, I know, I'm seeking help)

Next time I go to church: will be on Sunday (am I supposed to have a more dramatic answer than this, like run screaming down the aisle or something random? Although I have belly-crawled under the chairs from the back of the sanctuary all the way to the front – in the dark no less)

What worries me most: is that I’m going to be in this state of “transition” for a lot longer

When I turn my head right, I see: a sweet hand-drawn picture of a precious 2nd grader and myself which makes me smile right next another drawing from the same little girl of a flower with one side of the page awash in yellow (sunlight) and the other side purple with dark clouds and rain – and when she gave it to me she said “It takes both sunshine and rain for flowers to grow” – and it was everything in me to not start crying right there in front of her

When I turn my head left, I see: a newly organized ginormous bookshelf of testing material

You know I’m lying when: actually I’m a really good liar so you might never know

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: for similarity to name alone, I would say Katherine of Taming of the Shrew, though I think we only share slight personality similarities

By this time, next year: I’ll be somewhere else doing something else (please oh please oh please)

A better name for me would be: Kitty, if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em

I have a hard time understanding: pro-wrestling, I just don’t get it

If I ever go back to school I’ll: LOVE IT, I’m a nerd, I’m ok with that, I would go to school in a heartbeat

You know I like you if: I wake up in the middle of a nap (or the night) to answer your phone call

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: funky nail polish colors

Take my advice, NEVER: jump in a lake at midnight on New Year’s eve

My ideal breakfast is: coffee, oh wait ideal - then a big fluffy stack of pancakes with sausage patties

A song I love, but do not have is: Puff the Magic Dragon

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: preparing to sweat in the summer months, it’s a bit muggy down there

Why won’t anyone: tell Paris Hilton that her 15 minutes were over a while back

If you spend the night at my house, DO: bring everything you’ll need cause my home is in boxes right now

I’d stop my wedding for: stop it? As in call it off or just stop the ceremony? Hmmm, if the guy wasn’t who I thought he was I would stop it

The world could do without: mullets

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat soggy bread

My favorite blonde is: ME, ahahaha, I had to say it

Paperclips are more useful than: rubberbands, and make better projectile weapons

San Diego means: it means something?

And by the way: feel free to offer up your own answers to any of these, or maybe you would like to offer an alternative to any of my own answers

9 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

*shreeks with glee*

Pink elephants on parade? Did you watch Dumbo too many times too?

So THAT'S where you were last night. AHA! Well, you were missed.

I played Sanctuary too It's a sure way to get bruised. At least on the old wooden pews.

The child artist(e) is wise beyond her years.

You ARE a good liar. Scary as to how good, in fact.

Hmmm. I think I could do the soggy bread before the cockroach.

Thanks for playin!

9/18/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Personally, I'd rather lick the cockroach than eat the cockroach, but that just might be me.

Oh, and I'm with AM on the whole soggy bread business. Unless, of course, the bread is soggy because someone peed on it or something devious like that. Because, ew.

I was also a tom-boy, have an elephant-like memory, and have irrational fears of my foods intermixing with one another BEFORE landing together in my stomach. Are you, like, TRYING to be me or something?! Stalker! :P

9/18/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Maybe I came into consciousness sooner, though? In fact, I bet I did. You were walking by 8 months - but were you thinking? Thinking and walking are very hard to do together - especially at age 8 months. Throw in bubble gum chewing and it is ALL over.

In summary, you were walking by eight months, but I was thinking whilst in womb. So, there! Consequently, it was still possible for you to morph into mini-me. Copy cat (or should I say "Copy Kitty"?!) :P

9/18/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I am rubber.

You are glue.

Yes, THAT is the BEST I can do. It's late. I have nothing. :P

9/18/2006 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with JCol. No cockroaches for me.

Also, the thing about the green bean juice? Don't seek help. That's perfectly normal.

9/19/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I love Puff The Magic Dragon. He frolics in the autumn wind in a land called Honalee.

9/19/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

This was fun!

9/19/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Mullets... yeah they could definitely go!

I have to admit I was a little shocked by the good liar comment... do you mean for sarcasm/joking sakes or really a good liar?

Oh yeah, and Puff the magic dragon... hahaha

9/20/2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

I am TOTALLY putting my answers to this on my blog...

Fun times.

9/20/2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home