Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Is flipping a coin a viable option for making a big decision?

Nope, I'm not getting out of this this that easily. It's funny how a decision you have to make can stick in your head. One minute you're thinking about a root beer float (yummmmmmm) and the next minute you're evaluating a pro and con list debating the merits of choosing one thing over another. Ugh, where is the off switch for my brain.

Oh well, decisions are a part of life. We choose, we take a step out and we see what happens.

On a much better note, I'm having a blast in my super-secret location. Good people, good times, good food, just lots and lots of good.

I will share this little gem of the male gender. A friend recently stated the following:

"You know how guys are unable to multi-task? Well this morning as I was getting ready I was debating on whether to shave or not. So I was standing there with my toothbrush in one hand and shaving gel in the other. (got an idea where this is going?) Next thing I know I give about four swipes of the toothbrush on my teeth and I'm foaming like a rabid dog. This is why guys should never multi-task."

Ahahahahahaha, yetch shaving gel taste. Poor guy, but I laughed so I guess I don't feel that bad for him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hilarious and I know a dude that would do that same stupid...er silly thing!!!

7/26/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

At least he didn't get his razor and his toothbrush mixed up!

7/26/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have laughed, too, katie. loudly.

but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

and, ha! deals! the razor! ha!

7/26/2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Well, I thought that's where this story was going. I even cringed when I got to the part about, "four swipes of the toothbrush on my teeth".

I was so relieved when I discovered that he just got his toothPASTE and shaving cream mixed up...

7/26/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

I can multi-task. But who ever tries to do two hygiene related things at once? Those types of things take concentration and dedication. Now putting on make-up while driving a car... we've all done that. I can eat chinese food with chop sticks while driving a stick shift - in traffic! Now that takes SKILLZ.

7/27/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Flipping a coin IS a viable option. They casted lots in Biblical days.

Sounds like all is well in your "super secret" location.

7/27/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I've almost brushed my teeth with shaving gel before. Almost.

7/27/2006 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home