Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday Night

I stopped by my office for 5 minutes and an hour later I'm posting something I found in my computer files as I was organizing them (I know this is a sickness for me).

These are the lyrics to a song I heard years ago at a youth ministry conference and they just really hit me at the time. I ended up putting them in this form and framing it in my bedroom. I look at it each day I go to get my watch off my dresser and it continues to strike me and make me really question what it is I want from God or more what it is I desire to give Him.

Just a random thing to post on a Saturday night, so enjoy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

I dig it! Cool! I wont even make a comment about you being at work on Saturday. Im good like that!

8/14/2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Nice KT, very nice...

8/15/2005 8:37 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks guys.

Eddie - if you email me my images I'll clear out from your bandwith asap.

8/15/2005 8:42 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Great job, K-T. It reminds me alot of the full page ads that Weir's Furniture runs in the Dallas Morning News at Easter and Christmas. If you've never seen them, they do several verses from the Bible in calligraphy, and different fonts. It's a great store to support. My grandparents bought furniture there, then my parents and now me!

8/15/2005 9:17 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

oooh! i like it!

8/15/2005 9:26 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Way cool... I like the format... (and of course the words as well.)

:)

8/15/2005 10:22 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

It won't let me listen to it! Darn Computer... work I tell ya....

8/15/2005 11:06 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wait Syd, there is nothing to listen to. Sorry girl, I don't post songs (that is a good thing for my readers, trust me.) If you want music, go check out Steve, he's the professional.

8/15/2005 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home