Thursday, May 26, 2005

Desert or Dessert, why in would they have two words so similar but so different

Ok guys I’m running dry. This week has been CRAZY and there is no end in sight. I know that I am dropping the proverbial blog ball here. I will be better as soon as the CRAZINESS dies down. Craziness and drama together make for a very stressed out and busy Kpinion.

I have nothing to write here. I’m trying to be funny and yet I can’t. With that I will dig into the basket and pull out a back up plan so here goes:

On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars. Bruce Willis

I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, Thyroid problem? Arnold Schwarzenegger

I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.

We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as they go by.

I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.

Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

I'm not myself today. Maybe I'm you.

People in glass houses should always wear clothes.

No one feels as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I don't drink water, fish pee in it .

Support Search & Rescue - GET LOST!

He who laughs last thinks slowest!

Success always occurs in private and failure in full public view.

"Even if you're paranoid, maybe they really are after you."

More to come later . . . . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

KT, i like this: I'm not myself today. Maybe I'm you.

I'm going to have to say that sometime.

5/26/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

"He who laughs last thinks slowest!"

Is this really true? Or does the person not have a sense of Humor?

5/26/2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

i think it's true, because sometime i have a delayed reaction and laugh later than other people do.

i like to tell myself that i'm not a "slow thinker." rather, i savor every word and really ponder it, deciding ultimately that, yes, it IS funny, and then i laugh.

i think it's better than just laughing and realizing afterward that, no, it wasn't really that funny and then feeling awkward because i laughed at something that wasn't actually funny.

:)

5/26/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I loved the goldfish one. It was so random. My poor pooch is having an allergic reaction to something and her face has turned into a Bull Terrier (Spuds McKenzie dog). The fact that someone said that about a goldfish hit home w/ me.

5/26/2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home