Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Step into the light Carole-Ann, step into the light

Why do I feel like that crazy/scary lady from Poltergeist is speaking to me? Oh yeah, because there is finally a light at the end of this mammoth project tunnel. The bad thing is that once I reach that light I will immediately be dumped into the depths of yet another project, and so goes the end of the spring semester at a school. Whoever thought the school year was the busy time for a school never worked in the office - admissions, testing, scheduling, registration, policy changes, textbooks, curriculum, etc. it all comes in the SPRING and SUMMER. October and November are my favorite months, they bring with them quiet and a sense of calm.

Side note: If trees really do have souls then I should expect a wallop from the tree spirits as my office looks like a mass grave for trees. Paperwork, programs, leaflets, folders, anything that can be made from the flesh of a tree is drawn to my office. I really think I am sitting in the biggest fire hazard in a three county radius.

So goes my Tuesday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I figured out what your office needs... your office needs a person who just recently graduated with an MBA specifically from the State of Minnesota who could come down and work along side of you so that you are not so overwhelmed with all the projects... we could split the cheeseburger and bottle of water as we are running along the side of the road waiving our hands in the air... I am sure it would still be crazy... but we would bring the funny every day and it would make life bareable.

What do you think?? Good Idea?

4/26/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Sounds great.

Wait, have you taken your vow of poverty?

If not then sign up for it now because small private schools are not the place to build your stock portfolio.

4/26/2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Stress AND a vow of poverty? Tell me again why you work there?

4/26/2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I just sited jes for not blogging... hee hee. *whispers*
(you should do the same.)

:)

4/26/2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

KT - LOVE the TITLE - so many people don't realize the importance of a great blog title.

Ben, a vow of poverty and a life of stress will get you a bigger mansion in heaven - why do you think KT is doing it? Duh.

4/26/2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home