Monday, April 18, 2005

And it just keeps coming

Kpinion is currently buried under an avalance of paper. It was widely reported that the paperwork catastrophe of last week had been cleared and all blogging exploits had returned to normal. Unfortunately, an after-shock of paperwork caused an avalanche that has once again buried kpinion. She is trying to claw her way out from the crushing weight of the papers and hopefully will make a full recovery. Take heart, though she is buried alive her brain is working furoiusly to come up with blog patrol worthy posts that will cause you to both wet your pants from laughter, cry as if she reached into the depths of your heart and pulled every string, and overwhelm your brain with the sheer wisdom and depth of her arguements.

Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Turn on your avalanche beeper so we can find you before you suffocate... and we dig you up... and try to breath life back into you... but find out we are only moments too late...

"WHY LORD?!? Why?!"

As the tears freeze as they roll down our cheeks...

4/18/2005 2:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ben -

A tear is rolling down my cheek as I experience what only a mother can when she sees her first born take their first step, ride their bike for the first time, graduate kindergarten, high school, or college.

My heart swells with pride as you have reached your funny climax. Ben welcome to the funny fold. Your comment moved me to laughter and tears (laughing tears) and it carried on the funny that was already started with the post.

This people is classic funny.

On the mother thing, since you are in fact older than me it would be one of those freak of nature births like you see in the National Enquirer (which you read in the grocery line while you are pretending to read the cookbook right next to it). Or it would be like the brother from another mother thingy. Yea that it.

4/18/2005 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wet my pants funny? Woo-hoo! I want to wet my pants! Make me wet my pants!! On second thought, I think I'd prefer to just have liquid coming shooting from ny nostrils, so please tone it down appropriately.

4/18/2005 8:11 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

oh, i SO agree with OD. i've already split my pants. no need to wet them.

please tone it down a notch so that i can be saved from such embarrassment.

thankyouverymuch.

4/19/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Wetting your pants is the coolest! I am reminded of Billy Madison with this post.

Anyway, KT, I don't know what it is going to take, but we cannot have you not posting like this for two CONSECUTIVE weeks.

I am LIVID!

When I come back here, there had better be new posts with such extreme hilarity, that my co-workers will be forced to call 911 having mistaken my uncontrollable laughter as complete insanity. I mean, One Flew East, One Flew West, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest funny.

GOT IT!

4/19/2005 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home