Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crazy Town

Went to New York. Five days of jam packed hours of sightseeing, exploring, eating, etc. Came back from New York.



Went back to work at building. Painted, steamed wallpaper, cleaned, hauled, etc. Still at the building.



Sunday is our first service in our new building. The building that allows me to not wake up at 6am on Sunday morning so I can be at the old building to set up our children's area. I'm excited, overwhelmed, and thinking through my list of stuff to still get done before Saturday.



Oh and you need much less shampoo with short hair but the trade off is that you have to spend 20 minutes blow drying it.



The end.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Wait. That's all we get? No pictures? No "this is what I did in New York"? Nothing more about the church? C'mon, KT. WE NEED MORE.

3/18/2008 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah KT
Why don't you tell them about you almost throwing up in First Class on the way to NY, or when you watched you friend walk into a crosswalk with a large truck speedng at her and all you said was oh, oh, oh, (like quick let me get my camara) not stop you are about to get hit by a very large truck, or the disappointing cupcakes from somewhere (apparently Sprinkles are better)

oldertwin

3/19/2008 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"cupcakes from somewhere"? You aren't referring to Magnolia Bakery? I have had Sprinkles as well, Magnolia is definitely better, I even bought their cookbook. Katie, I am so jealous, NYC is my favorite city in the world. I am heading there June 27th for a girls trip with my mom, aunt, and cousin. Did you eat anywhere worth trying? I am always looking for recommendations of new places to try. Glad you had fun!

3/20/2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Still can't wait to see your precious hair cut! and REALLY can't wait to hear about your trip!

3/20/2008 1:41 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, more pics of your new 'do, pics of yor new church building and some pics of the big apple. Did you go see ground zero?

3/23/2008 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, pics please!!!

3/28/2008 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still blogging strong two years later huh?

4/01/2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

OMFG KT! No posts in half a month?

And just an FYI - OMFG stands for Oh. MY. Freakin. Goodness! Not the thing you were thinking.

4/03/2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home