Friday, December 21, 2007

Tradition

This time of year seems to be filled with tradition. From how you celebrate Christmas, to how you decorate your home, the exact way in which you open presents, and how you spend time with loved ones, each day invokes things you have done many time before.

Well it looks like I will have my own little tradition in my speck of the internet and it becomes official this year. Two years ago I wrote the following post to mark the Christmas season. Since I said it best the first time around, let this now become Katie's official Christmas post.

Enjoy!

http://www.kpinion.net/2005/12/what-child-is-this.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Aim Claim said...

Great post...

I do have to say I am disapointed that you did not make your painfully famous "O Holy Night" a Christmas tradition! Ha!

Merry Christmas Friend!

ps. How did your sleighs turn out?

12/26/2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home