Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Down

If you are reading this than you are luckier than me. See I can't see my own blog, travesty that that is. And the kicker is that I have no idea why. I own my domain name (trust me I pay good money to stake my claim to my little piece of internet real estate), but someone out there seems to think that I don't and they so rudely replaced my blog with some cheesy advertisement page that has pop-ups (the dirty word of internet life). So until I get things figured out, I'm posting blindly and hoping for the best.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Your blog was gone for a few days but now it is back. Hopefully you'll be able to see it again soon....

8/20/2007 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I had a mometary brain fart...could't figure out why I could only get an advertisement and not your page. Glad it's not just me!

8/20/2007 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i've been able to see it all along. are you still having probs, kt? have you tried closing the site and deleting the cache and cookies from your pc?

8/20/2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home