Monday, July 02, 2007

Remember those t-shirts . . . .

The ones that said something like "My grandparents went to Niagra Falls and all I got was this stupid t-shirt"?

Well, I for one, love t-shirts. The more random the mo better (ha, there's some flava for all you out there). It's exciting to pull something out of your drawer, put it on, and have a fun memory attached to it. Oh, other people might not know the backstory but you do and you laugh a little on the inside each time you remember it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should post a pic of you in a t-shirt? Like, maybe your favorite t? OR your most recently acquired t?

Just sayin'.

7/02/2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I love t-shirts. Especially the old ones you've had forever. After a million washes they get all soft and comfy. Love 'em. I wish t-shirts were work appropriate clothing. Sigh.

7/02/2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Um... I don't have any t-shirts like that. Maybe I need to start getting some.

7/02/2007 9:25 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Have you been to the random shirts website? Some of them are not-so-funny, but oh, some of them are.

For example,
http://www.randomshirts.com/store/product.php?productid=16211&cat=257&page=1

7/02/2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

t-shirts are definitely cool and must be especially so in the heat of Texas.

I love t-shirts, myself.

7/07/2007 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home