Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tour of Weddings

I'm embarking on a tour of weddings beginning tomorrow with an aeroplane ride to the west coast. First stop, Portland for Steve's wedding and then next weekend it's off to Cali for Caron's wedding.

Ironic thing about all this?

I can thank this little blog for getting me to these weddings. Steve met me on my blog (and yes I'm saying he met me because he initiated contact, and that makes him have a just hint of weird stalkerness) and I met Caron through Steve after fulfilling the friend exchange program that was set up when he visited Texas and then I visited Oregon.

So, here I go to attend the wedding of a great friend who came from blogland and then be part of a wedding of a precious and wonderful friend who came as a byproduct of blogland.

In my mind this whole post has some sort of background music to it. The really cheezy kind that is instrumental and played behind dramatic scenes on soap operas. And as I wrap up this little post the words begin to fade to black as the theme song crescendos and the icon for my own little life story pops up on screen.

Oh, also this means I might be incommunicado for the next few days. I'll try to pop on when i get a chance.

Happy Easter everyone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, KT! Hope you have a fabulous time in Oregon!

4/05/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Happy Easter!

I would invite you to my wedding... but I am already married.

4/05/2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

are we talking like, "Napolean Dynamite" background music? I've never watched a soap opera, though my friends assure me that they're not worth even investing in.

happy easter :)

4/05/2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Have a great Easter.

4/07/2007 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home