Tuesday, January 23, 2007

3:25 a.m.

Three nights (mornings) in a row I have awoken at this exact time (or pretty near it) for no reason what so ever. Not fun I tell you, especially since I struggle to go back to sleep after that.



And in other news, I might MIGHT be posting again today and if not today than most definitely tomorrow. I've got something swimming around in my head and I'm trying to gather my thoughts in to cohesive and understandable sentences and paragraphs. We'll see how that goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. Maybe you should keep a notebook with your sleep schedule and see if you can identify a pattern.

Hee. Am I the only person who thinks would be a cool (and yet somewhat nerdy) project?

1/23/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I was born around 3:25 in the morning.

That, of course, is neither here nor there (especially since I was born in August, not January).

1/24/2007 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you ever watch the movie (I think it's called) The possession of Emily Rose? The 3:00 a.m. time has some significance.

1/24/2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home