Friday, January 12, 2007

Some questions for the weekend

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
Right side, and it’s always a little bit anorexic on that side of the heart

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
The question is can I dive, yes but it isn’t pretty, dude just jumping off the high dive feet first without trying to grab the diving board was a pretty big accomplishment for me as a kid

3) What color is your razor?
One’s pink and the other is purple but I have the standby boy razor in a nice metallic gray

4) What is your blood-type? Red . . . . actually I have no clue on this one

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
24 hours, well it would have to be someone I am comfortable with using the bathroom not only in front of but right next to, cause even my bladder can’t hold it for that long

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That I was engaged (ahahahaha, I laughed out loud when I heard that one)

7) How do you feel about carrots?
When they are Raw: I am in favor of them. When they are cooked: BLECH orange mush.

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Two with four stored in the hall closet for guests.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Baby – she had the cute pig tails

10) Do you know what time it is?
Yep, handy dandy clock on my computer.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince?
EVERY SINGLE ONE and I’m singing it now.

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Jump up and down and then call everyone I know.

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
Whatever makes my breath smell fresh BUT NOT DARK BLUE EXTRA

14) All's fair in love and war?
My daddy told me life was never fair and I’m starting to believe him.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Nope (sad isn’t it)

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Yes and the opposite is true also.

17) Do you like to sleep?
I challenge anyone to answer no to this, OF COURSE I love my bed, all warm and snuggly and soft

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Indiana doesn’t (had a roomie from there in college, it redefined her reality to have to spring forward and fall back) and I think maybe Hawaii doesn’t

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
YES, and now that has replaced the Fresh Prince in my head, thankyouverymuch

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
YELLOW? CAR? Uhhhh no way.

21) What's something you've always wanted to do?
Work in Washington D.C.

22) Do you have hairy legs?
After this morning, no

23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for?
Can I phone a friend? And my friend’s name is Google . . . ring, ring, ring . . . . “Always Faithful” – ah now Semper Fi is making so much more sense

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Lake, you can usually see the bottom


25) Do you wear a lot of black? Not so much that I would be considered “goth” or “emo”

26) Describe your hair? Long, blonde, straight, in need of something new

27) Do you have Entomophobia? Phoning a friend again . . . . I DON’T like spiders but I wouldn’t say I fear them

28) Are you an adult? Yes, I guess I am

30) Do you have a tan? AHAHAHAHAHA, sorry but really me? Nope, and not likely to ever get one, gosh I’m so freakin pale

31) Are you a television addict? Uhhh yes, I am and I can admit it

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yes, although we don’t get to often enough

33) Are you a sugar freak? Hmmmm not quite a freak but definitely a fan

34) Do you like orange juice? Only with breakfast

5) What sign are you? Libra (although I give about as much weight to horoscopes as I do to the winning lottery numbers I find in my fortune cookies)

36) Where do you wish you were right now? On a beach with my friend C, JEALOUS

37) Who did you copy this from? Lorie

38) How do you know them? Well this little blogworld here

39) Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Nope

40) What are your plans for the weekend? Let’s see dinner and a movie with some friends, maybe a little matinee on Saturday with another friend and then church on Sunday (working) and then up to visit the parental units, oh and sleep, a good serving of sleep in the mix there

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorie said...

I have a red, microsuede down comforter and jersey cotton sheets. IMAGINE how hard it is to get up in the morning...

What are "your" shows on TV?

1/12/2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh Lorie, I have a queen bed (so much room) with a feather bed on it, oh so soft sheets and a down comforter with a fleece blanket on top - hmmmm I love my bed

For shows, I really only have ONE that I will not miss and that is LOST, I'm addicted I can admit it, I've been a fan since the beginning and can't wait for it to start again, I also heart The Office, and Grey's Anatomy, and well just a few others. My problem is that I will get sucked into a show and before I know it I'm hooked. I'm also a fan of the History channel and the Discovery channel. Ok, this is officially sad now. Just think what my life would be like if I had Tivo (but I do want TiVo).

1/12/2007 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the you-you. :-)

BTW, I share your disgust over cooked carrots. BLEHHHH!!!

1/13/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

You just added a mega whopping cool point bonus with me from your answer to the carrots.....

1/14/2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Okay, I'm a LOSTie, too, and I just saw my first episode of The Office last night (taped, at a friends' house). But I also love:
Grey's Anatomy, House, Wildfire (ABC Family), Prisonbreak and Ugly Betty. NOW who's pathetic?!

Not to mention that I'll watch as much 'What Not to Wear' on TLC as I can get... And Trading Spaces.

It's amazing I even have a social life... Thank goodness for online episodes. :)

1/15/2007 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had said yes to #36 it would've shown you that #24 is wrong. You can see the bottom of the ocean (albeit, the shallow end) taken care of #26 and #30 (frizzy hair and red skin) which would also take care of #40 and #39 if you had wanted. But I'm cool with it all. Nice to read again. Snow and cold not so nice. ~C

1/18/2007 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home