Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We train them well

It's Homecoming week at my school (and no we don't celebrate with mums). Today I arrived to find a rather distrubing sight, my principal's head affixed to the body of Jessica Simpson. Somehow this is supposed to encourage school spirit . . . . ummm yeah.

As I tried to convince my favorite second grader that that was in fact a life size cutout of our fearless leader, she informed me that it couldn't be him because . . .

"Nuh Unh , if it was really him he would have arm pit hair."

Yep, I walked away with a little bit more confidence in the future of our country and the impact I'm making on that future.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Your school principle is a MALE, and he was wearing Jessica Simpson's body?

GAH. That is so, so very disturbing.

10/25/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Scary.

10/26/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Principal Jes
P.A.L.
Like your friend, your buddy, your pal

And yes, he's a male about the age of 27 or 28 with a rather nicely kept gotee, which only made the picture more disturbing and yet more entertaining.

10/26/2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

THAT...is hilarious.

:)

10/26/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

These kids are brilliant! I love them!

10/31/2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home