Friday, October 28, 2005

New Computer

Well it looks like I may finally be in the 21st century, or at least my computer is now in the 21st century. It had been struggling along on its last leg and we had to shock it back to life two weeks ago so the pocket books were pried open and now I have a brand new computer.

Happy Day.

Now I have to transfer over all my stuff. UGH. It really isn't that bad and most of my documents were on the server but for some reason transferring my favorites from explorer is a whippin. Hmmm maybe this means I have too many favorite web sites. And no they're not all blogs, I do have work related web sites I need (at least a few that is).

So that is what I am doing on this Friday.

What are you doing?

4 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I'm recovering from the splattering of hot sauce that landed in my right eye on my contact. I was putting hot sauce on my rice and chips, (not so gently) placed the ladle back in the bowl, and then *splat* OW OW OW OW!!!! HOT hot sauce landed squarely and directly in my eye. My eye is still singed.

MY EYE!!!! Sympathy please.

10/28/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I am very excited about your new computer K-T. Does this one have a loud keyboard too? Did you get all your little stickies put on your monitor? :)

10/28/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING? The better question would be what am I not doing.

I am not getting any of my work done.

10/28/2005 2:32 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

The fun part is you get to constantly ask, "Why in the world did I save *that* email?"

10/29/2005 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home