Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Because one day I want to grow up and be like Eddo

I borrowed this from Eddie who borrowed it from Amber.

Katie needs: A google search.

Katie needs to go. (Where?)

Katie needs a real man, not someone who believes in aliens and acts as though those very aliens gave him a honorary degree in psychiatry! (Uhh that goes without saying)

Katie needs to get a grip. (On life?)

Katie needs to figure out if she wants to move forward, maintain old friends, or what kind of person she is going to be. (Check)

Sometimes, Katie needs extra time. (But only sometimes)

Katie needs an experienced family without any younger children who she may see as rivals for affection. (I guess this means I'm high maintenance?)

Katie needs rescueing from the sheriff after her attempt to kill SheriffJack Strickland (ha ha from the book The Texan Bride)

Katie needs much help. Katie is a freek in a pool full of other freeks (and obviously a freek is different from a freak)

Poor Katie Needs Gas Money (I do, send me some)

Katie needs to talk at talking times only (oh this appeared on my report card way too many times)

Katie needs to "grow up" and give up the things of childhood - namely her blankie - but her invisible friends have other ideas. (Yes those invisible friends are quite possessive)

Katie needs to use the litter pan on her own (I’m working on it, I’m working on it)

Katie needs to run far, far away. (well maybe drive or walk I'm not much of a runner)

'Katie' needs no deadheading (what exactly is deadheading?)

Katie needs to lighten up a little and try to be more understanding about others opinions and choice not to treat every conversation like a debate (OMW does this person know me?)

Katie needs you (picture a poster with me pointing my finger at you and I’m dressed in red, white, and blue)

katie needs to get out of the sticks and get a computer and the internet (hahahahaha so true)

Katie needs a loo (when I am in England only)

Katie needs to hit Carl over the head with that Cow bell of his (not sure what Carl did to me but I have a cow bell for moments just like this)

9 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

HA HA HA HA!!!! HA HA HA HA!!! The commentary made the post.

These were my FAVORITES.

Katie needs to lighten up a little and try to be more understanding about others opinions and choice not to treat every conversation like a debate (OMW does this person know me?)

Katie needs you (picture a poster with me pointing my finger at you and I’m dressed in red, white, and blue)

katie needs to get out of the sticks and get a computer and the internet (hahahahaha so true)

10/25/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER FUNNY! The one about the aliens was JUST GREAT.

10/25/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Duede I love this:

Here is mine

Steve needs a Doctor

Steve needs your support
steve needs your money
Steve needs a new v-8 pack function?
Steve needs to hurry up- this isnt nap time!
Steve needs you if you are a woman who likes to play
Steve thinks it might be birds but he needs some kind of rodent guy...
Steven needs some friends

and my favorite:

Steve quietly mentioned that a need for adult diapers has arisen

10/25/2005 12:16 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

OH MY WORD, Steve your last one about did me in.

PRICELESS

10/25/2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Katie
Dead heading is cutting the blooms off of roses so the plant will grow back next year.
Oh by the way
Hi!

10/25/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Holly -

Oh well in that case I most definetly do NOT need to be deadheaded. I like my head just fine thank you very much, and I don't think another one will grow back next season if you cut this one off.

10/25/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

heeeheee! this is fun! my favorites were also JCol's faves. in fact, i'm working on a photoshop project for you right now. :)

10/25/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh my word, I am scared and yet intrigued by Jes's comment

10/25/2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

LOL! I loved those, I am addicted to it, I have been Googling other things as well...

10/26/2005 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home