Monday, October 24, 2005

It's coming

Why is it that my brain begins functioning right around noon time and I can't seem to type fast enough to keep up with my inner monologue.

I'll be posting soon. Thanks for your patience (I say that as if there are hoards of people eagerly anticipating my next post - wow that is pretty arrogant, gosh I don't want to sound or BE arrogant).

So I should say, if you even care I'll be posting soon, not that you would care, because really, there is much more interesting blogging going on out there in the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

What? Are you kidding me?????

10/24/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You are the best blogger in the world and none of the other bloggers compare to you.

10/24/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Okay that was a little much... but OF COURSE WE CARE.

10/24/2005 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home