Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Where does the time go?

The sock lost in the dryer. The one earring that never has a back. The magazine that had the perfect whatever you have always been looking for. And then there's TIME.

I have no TIME. None, notta, nutta, nothin, zip, zippo, zilch, etc. How is it that in the summer when schools are empty am NUTSO, CRAZY, MIND NUMBING busy? I come to work each day and then I notice that three hours have elapsed without me moving onto number 2 of my to do list. I sit down for a meeting at 9:30 and emerge at 12:30 realizing that the meeting was only supposed to take and hour and we still have a handful of things yet to be decided.

Then I sit in front of my computer and realize that I haven't blogged today, or yesterday, or the day before that.

Ben, I heard your cry and I am giving OFFICIAL notice.

The writer of KPINION regretfully informs her readership that she may be spotty at best with posting and she may have to resort to being a phantom visitor to your blogs. This is not a personal attack on the blogs that she has come to know and love but a conscientious decision to be productive at work and retain her sanity. Hopefully the time disappearing act will soon resolve itself and routine posting will continue. But for now she is making no promises.

If the readers of this blog would like to contribute to her financially for a laptop and internet connection she will freely and graciously accept and blog daily, if not bi-daily, but alas with now connection to the outer world and no computer to house her ideas she must accept her forced vow of pseudo-silence for the near future.

Keep diligently checking in because she will try to post every other day and visit the blogworld as much as possible but have realistic expectations.

There you go Ben, I notified, I explained, and I gave hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

sniff. You will be missed K-Pinion. Don't be a stranger

6/21/2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

How much do you need? Start up a pay pal account and I will dump some money into it... so you can purchase a computer... ;)

Sydney and I financed our computer through Dell and are paying $60.00 a month for 4 years to pay it off. (That was 3 & 1/2 years ago.) Our internet connection costs $19.00 a month. SO, it is possible... not that I am implying that I know your finances... but figure something out. Eddie can set you up with something... I guarantee it... inexpensive... access to the internet... HE WILL HOOK YOU UP. (Eddie, if you need my help let me know and I will dump money into your Paypal account so we can get KT a puter for home.) ;)

6/21/2005 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home