Friday, January 14, 2005

My own little reality show

That title should be the title of my life. You would think that the funny, weird, crazy, unbelievable things that happen would only appear on TV, but no they are my life. And in honor of reality shows, you the reader will have a voice in what I post next.

I will display the title to future posts below and from those you, the audience, will get to vote for and choose what I will post next. It is a simple thing, just list the title you like the most and I will post that blog next. So here are the choices:

1. I hate to admit it but . . . . . .

2. Comdey of errors on the mountaintop

3. My make-believe family

4. Being Katie

5. A day in the life of

6. At this moment


Ok America, now it's your time to choose. So log on and make your voice heard. Remember that every vote counts so don't let someone else choose what you will read here.

Please note: The winning title will be posted on Tuesday, Jan 18. Voting will close that morning at 8:30.

8 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

I'm sorry. Did I read that correctly? Are my eyes deceiving me? YOU'RE MAKING US WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY, JANUARY 18TH, TO FIND OUT?

nonsense.

(PS - my vote is for "My Make Believe Family")
Can i vote more than once?

1/14/2005 11:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jessica - Yes you did read correctly. Monday is a holiday here at school so I will not return to work until Tuesday and since I do not posses a computer at home nor do I have internet access for my make believe computer at home I will not post until Tuesday. Just think, on all those reality shows you have to wait for at least a week sometimes to know who was voted off, was safe, or won. And on the ones you find out in an hour that is becasue they work in editing time, I work in real time. And yes you may vote more than one. You may vot as many times as you please, you may even purchase one of those automatic voters and flood the blog with votes.

1/14/2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

My Make Believe Family

1/14/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

My Make Believe Family

1/14/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

My Make Believe Family

1/14/2005 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Make Believe Family

1/14/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

My Make Believe Family

Look! Even Anonymous, make-believe people are voting for it! ON THEIR MAKE-BELIEVE COMPUTERS, no less.

1/14/2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

um, HELLO...

polling officially closed 7 hours and 18 minutes ago. we're anxious for the resulting blog!

1/18/2005 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home