Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tell me what you want, what you really really want

Like a sheep, I am following the lead of my friend Jessica. This is a variation of a chain email but now it's a chain blog. So go ahead, make my day (really, posts to my blog do make my day, yipee).

Just follow the directions:

A) First, recommend each of the following to me:
1. a movie.
2. a book.
3. a musical artist, song, or album.


B) Ask me three questions—no more, no less.

Ask me anything you want. [note from the Editor: I reserve the right to remove your comment if such comment deserves to be removed.]

C) Go to your blog (if you have one), copy and paste this, and allow everyone to ask you anything.

5 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

Movie: any film by director Zhang Yimou. he's incredibly talented.
Book: "The Memory Book" by Penelope Stokes
Musical Artist: Darrell Evans

QUESTIONS
1. if you could have any job, what would it be?
2. if you could cure INSOMNIA how would you do it?
3. if you could name one character trait about yourself that you LOVE, what would it be?

12/15/2004 9:47 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

A) First, recommend each of the following to me:
1. a movie - Pieces of April - with Katie Holmes- at first you may not like it, but it has an ending that will keep you coming back for me.

2. a book. - One Door Away from Heaven - Dean Koontz- this book is so amazing, you learn about yourself, and you are able to see God and the world from a different perspective.
3. a musical artist, song, or album. Destiny's Child - Destiny Fulfilled


B) Ask me three questions—no more, no less.
1. What is your quest?
2. Where is the one place you have always wanted to go?
3. What is your favorite childhood toy?

12/15/2004 9:59 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

eddie, the movie will keep katie coming back for you? WHOA!!!!

12/15/2004 10:11 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jessica your answers:

1. Any job - I would be an advisor to the President of the United States

2. To cure insomnia I would give away perfect mattresses to every one. I would enact required nap time for all age groups (kindergardners get it so easy).

3. The one trait I love about myself is my desire to know things, all kinds of things, I'm very excited to learn

12/15/2004 10:30 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Eddie in response to your questions:

1. My quest, to learn about everything I can, to increase in knowledge and grow as a person from it

2. The one place I have always wanted to go - Ireland and Scotland, my heritage. It seems so beautiful and I would love to research my ancestors.

3. My favorite childhood toy - this is a hard one. I guess I loved Barbies and G.I. Joes, so you can play with the neighborhood girls and boys

12/15/2004 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home