Monday, December 20, 2004

Idle

Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year. Kpinion will be idle for the next two weeks or so as I am on Christmas vacation. I have to remind myself that I get three weeks off at Christmas every time I open my pay check and wonder why the numbers are so small (in denomination not size, though paychecks are never printed for the visually impaired). I digress. So I wish you days of joy with your family, nights of fun, and an all around good cheer for the holidays.

At this time I propose that my readership (Jessica, Eddie, and you other few prized anonymous readers who let me know you have stopped by every now and then) offer up some suggested topics of blogdom. Ask me questions, propose an arguement that you want me to counter, give a memory that you would like me to embellish. I'm open for anything, this is your time to be heard, or at least your time to ask me to talk to you about your requested topic.

I'll catch you in the '05.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Hey, I just want to hear about your Christmas- Did you play any poker? Did you get any good gifts? Did you have any crazy encounters with family members?

Have a great trip!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

12/21/2004 9:00 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

KT, i have been trying to think of some topic since i read this blog yesterday. i can't think of anything. isn't there some random thing that happened when we were roommates, or SOMETHING that you could embellish?

i'll have to think about this some more.

12/22/2004 9:52 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

for some reason, i just love the title of this blog. IDLE. there's no reason i'm particularly attracted to it. there's nothing humorous about it. but i laugh every time i read it, anyhow.

it's so simple, so perfect a title. i just want to name all my blogs after this one with simple, one word-ed titles.

of course, that will never happen because i practically post each entire blog in my titles. but one can dream.

Dream

12/22/2004 1:36 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

KAAAAAAATTIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!! Come back!! We miss you!

1/07/2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yes KT COME BACK!!!!

Oh, and I want you to come to the house to Play games on Saturday the 22nd- my house- lots of fun, food, frivolity...

1/10/2005 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home