Thursday, May 01, 2008

Oh so true . . . . .

In case you didn't know I am a Children's Ministry Director at a church in Fort Worth. Wow, that's a lot of personal information to put up on the internet, but some of you think my real name is Kpinion so really I'm not worried about the crazies out there tracking me down. (please note I'm seriously considering naming any daughter I have kpinion, because I might as well prepare myself for the type of little girl I will produce!)

Well ,with this job comes lots of opportunities to laugh at myself and what I do, ex. that time a 2 year old puked all over me right before I went up on stage in front of a hundred or so people. That was fun . . . . and yet somehow pretty normal in my world.

So when I found this post on an amazing blog, http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com , it rang oh so true.


1 Comments:

Blogger tonymyles said...

I told you that site rocked!

By the way - one of our children's directors started a blog... pop over if you can.

http://everythingismore.blogspot.com

5/07/2008 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home